- Ammayappan, L., Chakraborty, S., and Pan, N.C., 2018. Effect of resin property on performance of biocomposites, Indian Journal of Natural Fibres, 5(1): 45-54.
- Banerjee P, and Ray D.P, 2019. Functional Food: A Brief Overview, International Journal of Bioresource Sciences, 6(2):57-60.
Basu G, Mishra L, and Samanta A.K, 2019. Appropriate bleaching technique for coconut fibre, Journal of Natural Fibres, 16(3): 442-452.
- Basu G, Roy A.N, Sanyal P, Mitra K, Mishra L, and Ghosh S.K, 2019. Bioengineering of earth river embankment using jute-synthetic composite structured geo-textiles, Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 47(4):493–501.
- Bhowmick M, Rakshit A.K, and Chattopadhyay S.K, 2020. Structure–property of DREF-3 friction spun yarn made using twisted staple fibrous core, Journal of Natural Fibres, 17(2): 235–245.
Binsi P.K, Nayak N, Sarkar P.C, Sahu U, Lalitha K.V, Ninan G, and Ravishankar C.N, 2019.
- Conversion of Carp Roe Mass to Caviar Substitutes: Stabilization with Oregano Extract, LWT-J. Food Science & Technology, 108:446-455.
- Chattopadhyay S.N, and Pan N.C, 2019. Eco-friendly printing of jute fabric with natural dyes and thickener, Journal of Natural Fibres, 16(8), 1077-1088.
- Das A, Biswas D.R, Das D, Sharma V.K, Das R, Ray P, Ghosh A, Mridha N, And Biswas S.S, 2019.
- Assessment of potassium status in soils under different land use systems of Assam, Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 89 (7): 1077–81.
- Debnath S, Basu G, Mustafa I, Mishra L, Das R & Karmakar S, 2018. Flax Fibre Extraction to Spinning – A Holistic Approach, Indian Journal of Natural Fibres, 5(1): 69-75.
- Debnath S, Bhowmick M, Roy A.N, Mustafa I, Kundu T, and Ghosh S, 2018. Natural Fibre Based Disposable Carry Bag, Indian Journal of Natural Fibres, 5(1): 55-58.
- Ghosh R.K, Chattopadhyay S.N, Ray D.P, and Bhandari K, Chemi Bio Conversion of jute stick to microcrystalline cellulose ; A green pathway for high value product, Indian Journal of Natural Fibres, 5 (1), July, 2018, 31-36.
- Ghosh R.K, Ray D.P, Debnath S, Tewari A, and Das I, 2019. Optimization of process parameters for methylene blue removal by jute stick using response surface methodology, Environmental Progress and Sustainable Energy, 38(5): 1-10.
- Ghosh R.K, Ray D.P, Tiwari A, and Das I, 2019. Natural pigment removal capability of carbon derived from the ‘Golden Fibre’, International Journal of Bioresource Science, 6(1): 1-4.
Jose S, Das R, Mustafa I, Karmakar S, and Basu G, 2019. Potentiality of Indian pineapple leaf fibre for apparels, Journal of Natural Fibres, 16(4):536-544.
- Maitra S, and Ray D.P, 2019. Enrichment of biodiversity, influence in microbial population dynamics of soil and nutrient utilization in cereal-legume intercropping systems: A Review, International Journal of Bioresource Science, 6(1): 15-24.
- Manjunatha B.S, Paul S, Aggarwal C, Bandeppa S, Govindasamy V, Dukare A.S, Rathi M.S, Satyavathi C.T, and Annapurna K, 2019. Diversity and tissue preference of osmotolerant bacterial endophytes associated with pearl millet genotypes having differential drought susceptibilities, Microbial Ecology, 77: 676–688.
- Nayak L.K, and Baite H, 2018. Value addition to sisal leaf through extraction of fibre, Indian Journal of Natural Fibres, 5 (1): 77-82.
- Ram R.A, Singha A, and Kumar A, 2019. Microbial Characterization of cow pat pit and biodynamic preparations used in biodynamic agriculture. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 89 (2): 210- 214.
- Ram R.A, Singha A, and Singh V.K, 2019. Improvement in yield and fruit quality of mango (Mangifera indica) with organic amendments. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 89 (9): 1429- 1433.
- Ray D.P, and Kulshrestha G, 2019. Pesticides residues from sequential and mixture applications and their impact on soil microbial population of tomato field, International Journal of Bioresource Sciences, 6(1):35-41
- Ray D.P, Bhowmick M, Saha B, Sardar G, Mondal J, Sarkar A and Ray G, 2019. Instrumental Grading Systems of Natural Fibres for Harnessing Farmers Income, International Journal of Bioresource Sciences, 6(1):43-50.
- Sengupta S, and Debnath S, 2019. Study on needle-punched jute nonwoven as an artificial medium for germination of seed: Effect of bulk density, Journal of Natural Fibres, 16 (4), 494-502.
- Thakur, A.K., Singh, I.S, and Shambhu V.B, 2019. Drying characteristics of plum tomato under different physical treatments for producing powder. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 56(4): 258-268
- Thakur, J.K., Paul, S., Manjunatha, B.S., and Rathi, M.S., 2019. Influence of aromatic hydrocarbons on growth, plant growth promoting activities and survival in soil of Azotobacter chroococcum strain JL104. Bioremediation Journal, 23(2): 94-106.
- Vivek, K. S. Singh S, Ritesh W, Soberly M, Baby Z, Baite H, Mishra S, and Pradhan R.C, 2019. A review on postharvest management and advances in the minimal processing of fresh-cut fruits and vegetables, Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences, 8(5): 1178-1187.
SEMINAR/ PROCEEDING /CONFERENCE PAPERS
- Debnath S, Basu G, Mustafe I, Mishra L, and Das R, 2019. Indian Flax: A Potential Biomass for Doubling of Farmers Income, Proceedings of International Conference on ‘Advances in Textile Materials and Processes’, Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute, Kanpur, pp.33-35.
- Debnath S, 2019. Jute-Based Bag – Substitute of Plastic Carry Bag, Proceedings of National Conference on Value Addition to Crop Residues of Natural Fibres, ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai, pp. 55-60.
- Nayak L.K, and Roy A.N., 2019. Innovations in some fibre extraction technologies and their agribusiness perspectives. Proceeding of the international conference “Role of Agricultural Engineering towards global food security”, Bengaluru.
- Adak, S., Bandyopadhyay, K.K, Sahoo, R.N., Purakayastha, T.J., Shrivastava M., and Mridha, N., 2018.Assessment of Soil Health Parameters using Proximal Hyperspectral Remote Sensing. Journal of Agricultural Physics. 18(1): 2018.
- Adak, T., Kumar, K., Singha, A., Pandey, D., Singh, V.K., Tiwari and Vaish, S., 2018. Appraisal of soil properties in the mango growing orchards of Malihabad, India. Journal of Agricultural Physics, 16 (1&2): 9-21.
- Ammayappan, L., Chakraborty, S., and Pan, N.C., 2018. Effect of Areal Density and Layering of Jute Nonwoven Fabric on the Performance of Biocomposite, Indian Journal of Natural Fibers, 4(2): 25-32.
- Ammayappan, L., Chakraborty, S., Musthafa, I., Ganguly, P.K., and Pan, N.C., 2018. Study on Alkaline Peroxide Treatment on Jute Fabric and Its Effect on Performance of Biocomposite, Indian Journal of Natural Fibers, 4(2): 33-41
- Bandeppa, S., Paul, S., Aggarwal, C., Manjunatha, B.S and Rathi, M.S., 2018. Characterization of osmotolerant rhizobacteria for plant growth promoting activities in vitro and during plant-microbe association under osmotic stress. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, 56:582-589.
- Basak S, Samanta KK, Chattopadhyay SK, Saxena S and Narkar R, 2018. Banana pseudostem sap and boric acid- A new green intumescent for making self-extinguishing cotton fabric, Indian Journal of Fibre & Textile Research, 43 (1): 36-43.
- Bhowmick M, Rakshit A K, Chattopadhyay S K, 2018. Dref-3 yarn structure with plied staple fibrous core, Research Journal of Textile and Apparel, 22 (3):235-246.
- Chattopadhyay SN, Pan NC, Khan A, Bhowmick A and Chakraborty S, 2018. Bleaching of jute with Per Acetic Acid, The Indian Journal of Natural Fibre, 4 (2), 73-79.
- Chattopadhyay S.N., Pan N.C, and Khan A, 2018. Printing of jute fabric with natural dyes extracted from manjistha, annatto and ratanjot, Indian Journal of Fibre & Textile Research, 43 (3): 352-356.
- Chattopadhyay, K., Behera L, Bagchi TB, Sardar SS, Moharana N, Patra, NR, Chakraborti M, Das A., et al., 2019. Detection of stable QTLs for grain protein content in rice (Oryza sativa L.) employing high throughput phenotyping and genotyping platforms. Scientific Reports - Nature 9:3196- 3212
- Ghosh R.K., Tiwari A and Ray D.P., 2018. Harnessing Biomass Energy for a Sustainable Future: A Review, International Journal of Bioresource Science, 5(1): 27-38
- Ghosh RK, Ray DP, Chattopadhyay SN, Bhandari K, Kundu A, Tiwari A, & Das I, 2018. A method for microwave assisted synthesis of microcrystalline cellulose from jute stick alpha cellulose, International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Biotechnology, 11(4): 697-701.
- Jose S, Mishra L, Debnath S, Pal S, Munda P.K., and Basu G, 2019. Improvement of water quality of remnant from chemical retting of coconut fibre through electro coagulation and activated carbon treatment, Journal of Cleaner Production, 210: 630-637.
- Mahato B, Panda P, Ray DP, Choudhury A, 2018. Effect of soil drying and Rewetting on nitrogen mineralization from soil amended with organic matters, International Journal of Bioresource Science, 5(1): 75-79
- Manjunatha, B.S., Paul, S., Aggarwal, C., Bandeppa, S., Govindasamy, V., Ajinath, S.D., Rathi, M.S., Satyavathi, C.T and Annapurna, K., 2018. Diversity and tissue preference of osmotolerant bacterial endophytes associated with pearl millet genotypes having differential drought susceptibilities. Microbial ecology, 77: 676-688.
- Mondal P, Biswas S, Pal K and Ray D.P, 2018. Annona squamosa as a potential botanical insecticide for agricultural domain: A Review, International Journal of Bioresource Science, 5(1): 81-89.
- Naiya R and Ghosh TS, 2018.Information dissemination system for agricultural farmers at grass root level: A case study, Indian Journal of Agricultural Library and Information Services, 34(1): 55-60
- Pan, N.C, Ammayappan L., Khan A, and Chakraborty, S, 2018. Performance of chitosan: jasmine oil microcapsule on jute fabric, Indian Journal of Fibre and Textile Research, 43 (3): 375-380.
- Pan, N.C., Ammayappan, L., Khan A., and Chakraborty, S., 2018. Preparation and Application of a Biopolymer-based Microcapsule on Jute, Indian Journal of Natural Fibers, 4(2): 1-10.
- Pramanik, P., Chakrabarti, B., Bhatia, A., Singh, S.D., Mridha N., and Krishnan P, 2018. Effect of elevated carbon dioxide on soil hydrothermal regimes and growth of maize crop (Zea mays L.) in semi-arid tropics of Indo-Gangetic Plains, Environ Monit Assess, 190(4):217.
- Ram, R.A., Singha, A. and Kumar, K., 2019. Microbial characterization of cow pat pit and biodynamic preparations used in biodynamic agriculture. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 89 (2): 42-46.
- Ray D.P, and Ghosh R.K, 2018. Perspective of Jute in a New Realm beyond Sacking, Economic Affairs