COMPLETED EXTERNALLY FUNDED PROJECTS ( last 5 years )
- Evaluation and selection of improved jute variety for finer quality fibre as partner institute funded by Jute Technology Mission, Mini Mission I.( Co-PI: Dr S K Bhadury)
- Improvement of fibre quality through microbial enzymatic and chemical treatment in jute as partner institute funded by Jute Technology Mission, Mini Mission I. (Co-PI: Dr M K Basak)
- Development of new range of jute fabric including newer multi fibre weave funded by Jute Technology Mission, Mini Mission IV. (PI: Dr. A N Roy)
- Development of Blanket fr0m jute & polyester (Poly-Ethylene Terephthalate-PET) hollow fibre funded by A P Cess, ICAR. (PI: Er U. S. Singh).
- Modified flush door shutter solid core type for special use as toilet door and commercial door having higher protection using jute skin as face, jute stick/wood particle board as filler funded by A P Cess, ICAR.(PI: Dr. A Dey)
- Development of an appropriate technology of spinning jute-cocoanut fibre blended yarn and production of diversified jute-cocoanut fibre products in rural sector funded by Dept. of Industries, Govt. of Kerala. (PI: Er G K Bhattacharyya).
- Setting up and maintenance of culture bank for jute and allied fibre crops funded by A P Cess, ICAR. (PI: Dr M K Basak)