ONGOING EXTERNALLY FUNDED PROJECTS
- Investigation Of Effect Of Structure Of Jute & Allied Fibre Products On Sound Insulation Property; Funded by NASF, ICAR; PI: Dr G Bose
- Development Of Machinery For Extraction Of Fibre From Sisal, Flax And Pineapple Leaf; Funded by CRP-Project, ICAR; PI: Dr L K Nayak.
- Development Of Grading System And Instruments For Jute And Allied Fibres. Funded by CRP-Project, ICAR, PI: Dr S C Saha
- Eco-Friendly Chemical Processing Of Ligno-Cellulosic Fibres For The Preparation Of Home Textiles; Funded by CRP-Project; ICAR; PI: Dr S N Chattopadhyay
- Design And Development Of Disposable Carry Bag From Natural Fibre Based Material; Funded by CRP-Project, ICAR, ICAR-NIRJAFT, PI: Dr S Debnath
- Surface Modification Of Coarser Yak Fibre For Development Of Jute/Yak Fibres Blended Textile Product; Funded by NAIP, CRP-Project, ICAR. PI: Dr A N Roy
- Development Of Microcrystalline Cellulose From Jute Caddies/Sticks; Funded by Ministry of Textitle (MoT), Govt. of India; PI: Dr R K Ghosh